Salween Group is looking for a talented WordPress Web Developer with good design sense and a passion for digital marketing to join us at our Singapore headquarters. We are looking for a team player who flourishes in an environment of lifelong learning and professional growth, enjoys the excitement of working on multiple projects for multiple clients, and just plain loves digital marketing/social marketing/content marketing. We are a 100% WordPress shop, and looking for a candidate who is intimately familiar with the world’s leading CMS.
Key responsibilities include:
- Design, develop and manage websites using WordPress CMS
- Design and develop custom themes and widgets
- Design and maintain web pages – including graphics, UX/UI and functionalities, content updates
- Support campaigns with timely microsite or landing page creation and development in WordPress and Unbounce
- Support strategy team with eDM and marketing automation customisation as required (ActiveCampaign/Mailchimp)
- Employ web data/analytics & other best practices to track, assess and analyze key web metrics
You are likely a candidate who has:
- 2+ years professional experience web design and maintenance
- Exceptional CSS/HTML/PHP/jQuery skills. LAMP skills welcome
- Strong familiarity with the Adobe CC suite of design tools (Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Experience with UX design best practices, wireframing, and full website design, deployment, maintenance, and security best practices
- Abreast of SEO/Web design best practices, trends and techniques
- Knowledge of digital marketing tools and techniques will be preferred
- Agency experience a plus
About Us: The Salween Group is a content-driven digital marketing and branding agency that helps companies build their brands through smart content. Established in Singapore in 2012, the company is focused on Southeast Asia, bringing global brands to the region, and regional brands to the world.
As an employer, we offer competitive pay and benefits, and family-friendly working hours from a convenient CBD address. We don’t have a fussball table, but we do have a dartboard.
Note due to regulations only Singapore citizens and permanent residents are eligible. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To apply, please have your CV ready as a PDF file, and fill out the form here.