The Salween Group is looking for an exceptional candidate to join our team in Singapore as Content Strategist.
Content Strategists run the show in our boutique agency when it comes to owning the content creation process and consulting clients on marketing strategy. We are looking for an experienced strategist who can help expand our brand storytelling and digital marketing capabilities, particularly in the B2B space.
The role provides a diverse workload from writing editorial content or briefs to managing content calendars and social media channels to directing infographic design. It is a hybrid role of a copywriter, editor, project manager, client liaison and marketing strategist. You will be working with other Content Strategists as well as our web, graphics, digital strategy, and video production teams, and with clients in a variety of verticals.
Core to this role is the ability to communicate clearly in written English, and a background in journalism or public relations is a plus.
- Developing content strategies for businesses across different industry verticals
- Managing and building strong client relationships, and being the day-to-day point of contact
- Researching and writing original editorial content for articles, blogs and social posts
- Editing and proofing English-language editorial copy
- Working with the in-house design team to create and optimise digital designs
- Supporting the team’s efforts on proposals, pitches and meetings for both new and existing business
- Excellent communication skills, an analytical mind and a talent for organisation and project management
- Strong English-language copywriting and editing skills
- Inquisitive and creative mind, ability to generate original ideas
- Understanding and appreciation of content marketing
- Digital marketing experience
- Account/client stakeholder management experience
- A passion for lifelong learning
Nice to haves:
- B2B marketing experience
- Background in journalism and/or public relations
- SEO experience
About Us: The Salween Group is a content-driven digital marketing and branding agency that helps companies build their brands through smart content. Established in Singapore in 2012, the company is focused on Southeast Asia, bringing global brands to the region, and regional brands to the world.
As an employer, we offer competitive pay and benefits, and family-friendly working hours. We don’t have a pool table, but we do have a dartboard, really good coffee, and a mission to make the world a better place through communication.
Due to local regulations, only Singapore citizens or Permanent Residents are eligible for this role.