The Salween Group is looking for an exceptional candidate to join our agency team in Singapore as Content Strategist.
Content Strategists run the show in our boutique agency when it comes to owning the content creation process and consulting clients on marketing strategy. We are looking for an experienced strategist to help expand our brand storytelling and digital marketing capabilities for our clients in the B2B space.
B2B content marketing is one of the most exciting spaces in the communications industry today. With longer buyer journeys, multiple stakeholders, and multiple touchpoints, marketers have more opportunities to make a difference and drive business impact.
The ideal candidate possesses organisational acumen, effective time management skills and proficiency in managing cross-platform content marketing projects.
Your capacity for efficient teamwork, collaborating with editors, designers and the rest of the team is crucial. This role also requires a strong interest in tech or topics related to startups and venture capital.
Job Scope and Responsibilities
- Develop omnichannel content strategies for businesses across different industry verticals
- Manage and building strong client relationships and being the day-to-day point of contact
- Oversee and project manage ad hoc social media, lead generation and video campaigns. This includes writing clear briefs to team members, managing timelines and day-to-day external communications with clients.
- Develop on-brand short-form copy for social media captions, landing pages, EDMs.
- Contribute to brainstorming and ideation for client briefs.
- A minimum of 5 years relevant industry experience in editorial, content marketing, social media marketing or advertising for B2B clients.
- Exceptional multitasking abilities, along with strong organisational and detail-oriented traits.
- Excellent verbal and written English skills.
- Clear comprehension of content creation across various formats and media platforms.
- Experience in managing content creation on LinkedIn is advantageous.
- Effective collaborative and proactive work style.
- A passion for lifelong learning
The Salween Group is a B2B content marketing agency that helps companies build their brands through smart content. Established in Singapore in 2012, the company is focused on Southeast Asia, bringing global brands to the region and regional brands to the world.
As an employer, we offer competitive pay and benefits, an inclusive workplace, and family-friendly working hours. We don’t have a pool table, but we do have a dartboard, really good coffee, and a mission to make the world a better place through communication.
Due to local regulations, only Singapore citizens or Permanent Residents are eligible for this role.