Salween Group is looking for a competent Public Relations Strategist to help our growing portfolio of clients with the earned media component of the paid, earned and owned channel strategies we employ as a full-service digital marketing agency.
You’ll be responsible for maintaining media relations and collaborating with our team to grow our clients’ brands. You will be working in a dynamic environment managed by former journalists alongside content strategists, digital designers, and media production teams.
We would like to see candidates who can impress us with their copywriting and presentation abilities. We’ll be looking for experience in corporate communications, media, or marketing and with solid project management and social media skills. Throw a lot of enthusiasm and a pleasant personality into the mix, and you’ll be our ideal candidate.
This is a full-time role based in Singapore.
- Formulate PR plans and strategies for our clients
- Enhance our clients’ voice and presence through online and offline channels in earned media in the paid, earned, and owned marketing model
- Manage media relations and requests
- Write press releases, articles, briefing notes, speeches and other PR copy
- Support participation in events and conferences
- Support the overall implementation of marketing plans
- Present solutions in times of PR crisis
- Utilise modern brand and media monitoring tools to provide regular analysis and strategy review
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience working in an agency, corporate, or newsroom environment
- Understands principles of public relations (B2B and B2C) and where it fits in a holistic marketing strategy
- Strong understanding of the business media landscape locally, regionally, and globally
- Proven project management experience and commitment to deadlines and timelines
- Excellent writing skills with strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills with the ability to effectively build internal and external relationships
- Collaborative, innovative and creative
- Technology savvy
- B2B public relations experience in the financial services or tech sectors will be an advantage
- Local regulations make this role open to Singapore citizens or PRs only
Salween Group is a Singapore-based boutique marketing firm focused on using strategic and creative content to tell stories that build brands. Our regional expertise brings global brands to Southeast Asia, and Southeast Asian brands to the world.
As a company, we offer family-friendly work arrangements, an insurance package and 14 days annual leave. There is no ping pong table, but we do have a dartboard and really good coffee.