Salween Group is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to help manage digital marketing campaigns and enhance our use of data in the content-driven digital marketing strategies we manage for our clients.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for designing and executing online marketing campaigns, and extract and analyze data across multiple channels as campaigns are launched and managed. This role is very much about the “digital” aspect of digital marketing, and you will be working alongside our writers, graphics artists, web designers and developers, and video production teams as the go-to MarTech resource.
- Work with the content strategy team to manoeuvre digital marketing campaigns through all areas of the project life cycle
- Clearly understand and implement digital marketing campaigns which fit client needs across paid, earned and owned channels including web, EDMs, landing pages, and PPC.
- Provide analytical reporting of campaigns to stakeholders
- Design and manage our client-facing digital dashboards
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Fluency in common digital marketing and analytics software tools (Google Analytics, Ads, and Optimize, SEMrush, Similarweb, Facebook Business Manager, Mailchimp, ActiveCampaign, etc)
- Demonstratable experience with PPC (Search, Display and social) at an Account, Campaign, Ad Group, and Ad level.
- Familiarity with SEO and keyword research
- Familiarity with WordPress is a plus
- Strong written, verbal and collaboration skills
- A passion for knowledge and continuing education
The Salween Group is a content-driven digital marketing and branding agency that helps companies build their brands through smart content. Established in Singapore in 2012, the company is focused on Southeast Asia, bringing global brands to the region, and regional brands to the world.
As an employer, we offer competitive pay and benefits, and family-friendly working hours. We don’t have a pool table, but we do have a dartboard, really good coffee, and a mission to make the world a better place through communication.
Due to local regulations, only Singapore citizens or Permanent Residents are eligible for this role in Singapore.
If you have demonstratable skills, the work experience to prove it, and business-grade English-language communications skills, remote applicants are welcome to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.