Salween Group is looking for an Art Director to join our family. We are looking for a passionate individual who can champion design both internally and externally and manage a small team of graphic artists and designers.
Salween Group is a Singapore-based boutique marketing firm focused on using strategic and creative content to tell stories that build brands. Our regional expertise brings global brands to Southeast Asia, and Southeast Asian brands to the world.
The ideal candidate will have experience across branding, campaigns, digital and print marketing collaterals and enjoy working in diverse verticals with diverse clients. It is a hands-on role where you will be involved in the multi-media, multi-channel creative process and have the opportunity to deliver everything from social media graphics to full brand identities.
As a company, we offer family-friendly work arrangements, an insurance package and 14 days annual leave. There is no ping pong table, but we do have a dartboard.
- Respond to briefs and develop concepts across branding, campaigns and design for digital and print communications.
- Own and follow through with turnkey projects from design to final artwork and production to ensure timely delivery using both in-house and external resources.
- Ensure all design work is on strategy and on-brand.
- Ensure branding standards are consistent and maintained across design projects.
- Provide coaching and guidance to team members.
- Liaise and coordinate with clients and service providers to ensure the most creative, timely and cost-effective solutions
- Collaborate effectively with the content strategy, web design and development, and video production teams to develop amazing work
- Participates in, and leads brainstorming sessions
- Create opportunities to innovate in design
- Diploma or Degree in Visual Communications/Design/Creative or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the creative industry.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- A broad portfolio that demonstrates expertise across a range of platforms
- Strong typography skills and a good understanding of creative, design and production processes
- Good design thinking skills, project management skills and attention to detail
- Local regulations make this role open Singapore citizens or PRs only
To apply please submit your details here.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.